Wednesday, February 29, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Decorated Candles....

I needed something to go with my St. Patrick's Day topiary for my March dining room table centerpiece. Here is what I came up with:


I found the cute felt clover stickers at JoAnn's crafts, I just stuck them on each candle and was done!



They were so easy, inexpensive and I think they turned out super cute!  I'm getting pretty excited to put up my March decorations this weekend :)


Linking to:
http://lilluna.com/lil-luna-link-party-66/
t2t-tuesday
oopseydaisyblog
projectqueen.org/-turning-the-daunting-into-the-do-able
todayscreativeblog

5 comments:

  1. Girl what have you done now? I love it and I'm making me some. Great idea. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Cute, easy, inexpensive. Could it get any better than that?! You have a great day too, thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. These turned out so cute! So festive! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I hope you'll stop by and link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!