Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Easy Friend Gifts for Kids....

A few very simple, inexpensive friend or teacher gifts that your kiddo's can help put together:



I found the snowman candy bar wrappers  HERE.  We used the movie theater boxes of candy, wrapped them with the snowman wrapper and then topped some with a pair of knit gloves.



And topped others with a pair of fuzzy sleep socks.  For Hunter's teachers we also added a small bottle of lotion.

I found these Christmas flavor lip gloss packages for a really good deal on the ELF website and we just added a mini bottle of lotion for my daughter's friend gifts one year.


For these cute reindeer, we wrapped a 4.4 ounce Symphony candy bar in a paper bag and then simply attached the ribbon, pom pom and wire piping and just drew his eyes on.  My son had a blast making them and they really are darling.


Linking to:
take-look-tuesday
moms-library-link-up-9-for-me