Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Button Art Heart Tile #2....

Happy Valentines Day!!!  I hope you will each be surrounded with loved ones who will make you feel very special all day long!

I made some button art heart tiles for some friends.  It's very similar to the other, with just a few differences:
The paper is actually called "Heartstrings" and is made by Carolee's Creations.  I think it's just darling and really ties it all together.


My sweet daughter is spending her very first holiday alone.  Well, not completely alone, she is living and working in the "Happiest Place on Earth", but I still wanted her to know that we love and miss her, so we sent her a card and goodie bag.

She is our zebra stripe loving gal, so this is her card:
I embossed the "Sweet Love" tag with pink glitter and filled the bag with her favorite chocolates and included a Utah Truffle just so she would think of home.


We do a fun Valentines dinner tonight and I'm super excited about it, although we will miss sweet Kadee.  I hope that you all have a wonderful, fun filled Valentines as well.  Make sure you tell the people you love how much they mean to you. XOXO

4 comments:

  1. And the same to you Dear! Love love your Valentines...so creative with buttons! Have a delightful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day. I really like the tile with the buttons on it. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines as well :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!