Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Button Art Heart...

I have some tiles left over from doing the back splash in my kitchen.  I have been wanted to do some cute button art for awhile and decided that it might be super cute to do it on one of my left over tiles rather than a frame.  Here's how it turned out:


I love it!  Buttons make me so happy!  I have a huge jar of them and it's like my own little treasure chest!  I know, I'm a dork but seriously I get a huge sense of pleasure out my button jar, lol!

Featured on: plaidkidscrafts


Linking to:
oopseydaisy-wednesdays-wowzers
lil-luna-link-party
overflowing-with-creativity
a-journey-of-1000-steps
hookin-up-with-hoh
firefliesandjellybeans-show-off-your-stuff-party
sassysites-ffa-friday
thematic-thursday
somedaycrafts-valentines-categorically-crafting

22 comments:

  1. That is the cutest button art! I would absolutely love it if you would link this project up to our "impossibility" party. Here's the link:

    http://thistlewoodfarm.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/a-journey-of-1000-steps/

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for the invite, I linked up to your fun party!

      Delete
  2. This turned out SO cute!! I adore the buttons, and the background is perfect. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And also, thanks for always hosting such fun parties :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great Valentine's Day idea! Thanks so much for linking up to the challenge! Karah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love it!! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for linking up! Just checking, did you see my Lisa Leonard giveaway yet?


    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee. I haven't seen the giveaway, but I will head over and check it out :)

      Delete
  5. I just featured this tonight on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alison, this made my day!!!

      Delete
  6. what size is the tile you used? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, I used a 6x6 tile, but you could easily alter it with a different size. Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!

      Delete
  7. I was wondering if I could feature this as part of my challenge post tomorrow. Every week I announce the weekly challenge and this next week is Red inspired. I love this project and will feature it tomorrow on The cSI Project.
    Great job and if you have anymore red projects, link it up!!!
    www.thecsiproject.com
    Smiles
    Dee, the CSI Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you so much for using my project! It made my entire weekend :)

      Delete
  8. good morning! what A LOVELY project and you are NOT a dork! this is great and i am going to try to make one too! thank you for sharing and i wish you a VERY Happy valentine's day!
    xox marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!