Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hugs & Kisses Blocks...

I mentioned before that Hubs can't cut wood or be around sawdust while he is recovering from a recent sinus surgery.  This stinks because I'm constantly asking him to cut wood for me!  I scavenged my scrap pile and found two blocks that he'd cut awhile back.  Here is what I did with them:

I love Valentines because of the colors.  Reds and pinks are my favorites!  I really like the combo of the light pink with the dark pink on these.  I'm getting so excited to decorate my hutch for Valentines this weekend :)

Linking to:
firefliesandjellybeans-show-off-your-stuff-party
& hookin-up-with-hoh
katiesnestingspot-crafty-soiree-
& mad-skills-party 



3 comments:

  1. So cute! The bling really adds to it as well:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is loving your Valentine blocks on my site!! They are so adorable!!

    -Heather @ www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!