Monday, November 28, 2011

Glitter Eyelash Yarn Christmas Trees....

I made these super cute, fast and easy tree's over the weekend:


I used the Martha Stewart Glitter Eyelash yarn in green, red and silver, it is the cutest stuff ever! I love Martha!
I also used 3 styrofoam trees in different sizes.
Using a glue gun, I wrapped the yarn tightly around each tree and dabbed glue in various spots to hold it, then I added a stars to the top of each.
The silver one:


The green one:

The red one:

All three:

I love how they turned out!

Linking to:
 made-by-you-monday
mad-skills-party
& craftomaniac-monday
making-monday-marvelous
& just-something-i-whipped-up 
& trash-to-treasure-tuesday
& creationsbykara
nifty-thrifty-tuesday
wow-me-wednesday
lil-luna-link-party
under-100-linky-party
somedaycrafts/christmas
homespunhappenings-/rustic-restorations


1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!