Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2x4 Santa Claus...

                                                                My 2x4 Santa Claus:
I think he turned out darling!!!


                                                                 His hat has a pom pom around the bottom of it.

                                                         His belt has a cute gold buckle and the base says Ho Ho Ho...

                                                                    His beard, mustache and hat band are textured...

2x4 crafts are my favorite, I just love to look at a 2x4 and find a way to turn it into a cute crafty!!!

Linking up to:
whatever-goes-wednesday
wow-me-wednesday
creative-inspirations-linky-party
beyondthepicketfence
freedom-fridays
rustic-restorations-weekend-linky
dianarambles/pin-me-13
a-crafty-soiree

9 comments:

  1. So adorable, loved the pompom on the hat!I have not doubt that your friends liked it!
    I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, I will head over and check your blog out! Happy new year!!!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Santa Claus and your blog. Now following you! I have a feeling I will spend a lot of time here :) Found you on The Let's Get Social Sunday Party

    Roxana

    http://fourelevenrox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping in to Thank you for joining in Let's Get Social Sunday Party! Now following via Pinterest (already following via GFC and Linky:)

    Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable! Thanks for linking this to Pin Me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!