Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2x4 Santa Claus...

                                                                My 2x4 Santa Claus:
I think he turned out darling!!!


                                                                 His hat has a pom pom around the bottom of it.

                                                         His belt has a cute gold buckle and the base says Ho Ho Ho...

                                                                    His beard, mustache and hat band are textured...

2x4 crafts are my favorite, I just love to look at a 2x4 and find a way to turn it into a cute crafty!!!

Linking up to:
whatever-goes-wednesday
wow-me-wednesday
creative-inspirations-linky-party
beyondthepicketfence
freedom-fridays
rustic-restorations-weekend-linky
dianarambles/pin-me-13
a-crafty-soiree