Saturday, December 8, 2012

Easy Friend/ Neighbor Gift....

My December plate of the month is a perfect gift to give adult friends, neighbors and co-workers:

It's super easy to make. Wrap it in some cellophane (make sure to include an easel for it) tie the cellophane with a cute ribbon and add a cute gift tag and you're done!

Linking to:
dianarambles-pin-me
somedaycrafts-christmas
craft-o-maniac-monday
creative-bloggers-party-hop
its-craft-christmas-link-party
m-m-m-134
take-look-tuesday
will-see-it-wednesday
wow-me-wednesday
under-100-linky-party

6 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift! Thanks for linking up at my Pin Me Linky Party. I am following you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute plate! And a super great idea for someone that has a bunch of chargers lying around that they never use anymore (like me). Thanks for sharing!
    Saw you sharing at The Space Between's A Crafty Christmas.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great neighbor gift is right! Thank you so much for linking up to our Crafty Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the letters a stick on stencil? I do not write that well. Thanks Judie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judie,they are vinyl letters that I had cut from a vinyl plotter, I put them on transfer paper and then just pulled it off of the plate, it leaves the entire saying stuck on the plate. Very easy! I don't write that well either, lol!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!