Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pleated Book Page Ornaments. Great Neighbor Gift.

This years neighbor gifts.  I made book page ornaments:
                                                                                  Some have stockings on them.
Some have little santa hats.
I made a whole bunch of them and will be attaching them to bags filled with homemade chocolates. I think it's the perfect neighbor gift!

Linking to:
rustic-restorations-weekend-linky-party
link-up-with-me-liz-marie
creative-inspirations-linky-party
dianarambles

16 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Perfect little tags, wish I was one of your lucky neighbors:)
    Just dropping in from the hop to meet you and follow via GFC and Linky:)

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn, I'm following you as well. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! What a sweet gift for neighbors that doesn't break the bank.

    Jessica @ A Humble Creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is super cool! I love it! Stopping by from Pin Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really adorable Joni! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana and also for hosting such a fun linky party!

      Delete
    2. Congratulations! This post is featured over at Diana Rambles today and has been pinned in the Featured at Diana Rambles board at Pinterest. Please grab a featured button off my tabbed sidebar or via the link under the features. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea!

      Delete
  5. Great idea! Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining Evelyn and myself at our first ever Let's Get Social Sunday hop! Now following via GFC. Have a safe and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!