Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DIY Clock from Charger Plate....

Hubs and I were wandering Hobby Lobby looking for inspiration on zebra decor for our daughters room redo.  We found the cutest zebra striped charger plate and knew we had to do something with it.  We decided it would make an awesome clock, so we bought a clock mechanism from there as well.
We drilled a hold in the center of the charger and then taped the backing from an old clock to it temporarily so that we could make sure that we go the #'s to match up with the hands accurately.  I cut the #'s out in hot pink vinyl using my cricut.  We placed a rhinestone on each 5 minute mark.  Then I added some feathers and hot pink rick rack as embellishments.






Linking to:
sugar-spice
lil-luna-link-party
show-off-your-stuff-party
hookin-up-with-hoh

3 comments:

  1. I love zebra and pink together. I also looked at the other zebra stuff that you made and I love all of it. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE zebra fan!!! Come stop by if you'd like to share your clock with my followers. I host a linky every Tuesday :)

    http://www.atozebracelebrations.blogspot.com/2012/01/totally-cute-crafts-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite, I will definitely join in on your linky party fun! Your 40 and fabulous party decorations were darling!!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!