Thursday, November 10, 2011

Appreciation Gift.....

The month of November is the perfect time to express our appreciation for the people in our lives, whether they be friends, neighbors, teachers or family. I made this easy "french fry" box of Kit Kat's for one of my sons sweet teachers:

There are so many people that do so much for me and my family.  It's nice to find a way to say thanks, even if it is just in the form of a simple handmade treat.  I made the french fry box using a free template that I had gotten years ago, (I believe you can find them online for free).  I used my bone folder to make the edges and glued the box together, then embellished it by inking the edges, putting the scrap paper band on it and then adding the stamped "Thanks A Bunch".  I threw in a couple broken up Kit-Kat bars for the "french fries" , wrapped it in cellophane and tied the cute ribbon around it.  The possibilities are endless with this one.  It just doesn't get any easier than this!

Linking to:
crafty-soiree
diy-thrifty-thursday
somewhat simple

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!