Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Mini Pallets...

I made these mini pallets a couple of weekends ago and I'm just loving them. Instead of being huge full size pallets, they are only about 12x12 size which makes them much easier to decorate with:


The spider:

The Ghost:

The owl:

I made them by gluing wood shims together. I used my Silhouette to cut out the images.  I just can't wait to make some for other holidays as well!

Linked up to these awesome parties:


Let's Get Social Sunday"
whatever-goes-wednesday
creative-bloggers-party-hop
nifty-thrifty-tuesday
craft-o-maniac-monday
give-goods
made-by-you-monday
time-sparkle-link-party
tell-us-tuesday
all-my-bloggy-friends
too-cute-tuesday-linky-par-tay
show-me-what-ya-got
take-look-tuesday
pinterest-power-party
dandelion-wishes-wednesday
wow-me-wednesday

20 comments:

  1. Good thinking on using the shims - these are very nice signs! New follower, found you thru LGSS party ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple art. These are so, so cute! I've got to make me some And you're right- how fun to make some for the other holidays. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke! Have a great day as well :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I love the little images that you chose! xo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest! The owl is my favorite. I'm all for the non-scary Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise, the owl is my favorite too! I tend to do mostly cute/non-scary Halloween decorations as well :)

      Delete
  5. I just adore that spider, it is big and scary and I really like that plus it is black and white, perfect, love your style...Phyllis...come for a visit and see my goulie goules that are house sitters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phyllis! Your house sitters are the best ever!!! I love everything that you did :)

      Delete
  6. What a great idea...mini palate art. The possibilities are truly endless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, I'm excited to make some for Thanksgiving :)

      Delete
  7. I love how you made these! So fun for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angi, Halloween is one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing these cute signs at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY party last week. I will be sharing them at my party this week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, both for hosting such a fun party and for sharing my signs. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. These are adorable! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!