Sunday, January 6, 2013

Frosty The Snowman Plaque...

I love to draw and paint cute little characters.  I haven't done it in awhile so one day Hubs and I finally decided to catch up on the entire last season of Desperate Housewives so I pulled out my pencil/sketchpad/paints/scrapbook paper, etc. and here is what I came up with:

  I drew my snowman with a pencil and then took my craft paint and painted him in.  Then I cut him out and mod podged the background scrapbook paper to a piece of foam board.  Then I mod podged the snowman, the letter and the snowflakes to the board, inked around the edges and added the rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes. I also put some glitter paint on his coat and scarf:

Anyways, I think he turned out cute and I had a blast painting him :)

Linking to:
creative-bloggers-party-hop
craftomaniac-monday
& too-cute-tuesday-linky-par-tay
all-my-bloggy-friends
& take-look-tuesday 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little snowman :) Thank you for sharing at All My Bloggy Friends last week. I look forward to seeing what you share this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!