Monday, October 29, 2012

Super Easy Halloween Decorations...

Here are a few Halloween Decorations that took 30 minutes or less to make:
Mummy Jar.  Just take any size jar, wrap it in gauze, glue at the bottom and top and glue on the googly eyes. Place one of those push button lights in the bottom and it looks super cute in the dark :)




Witches Hat.  I just bought a cardboard one from Michael's.  I painted in in the black and purple glitter paint, then glued  a glitter green spider and black tulle bow.  All done!


For the glass ghost and pumpkin, I just bought the shaped glasses that I wanted to use at the Dollar Tree and then cut shapes in vinyl on my Cricut and put them on.  I filled each with appropriate colored "stuffing" and that's it!



All were EASY SNEEZY and look very festive :)

Linking to:
creative-bloggers-party-hop-83
craftomaniac-monday-link-up
m-m-m
Tip Junkie

4 comments:

  1. Those are all cute ideas. Love the little mummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comments Marisa. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry, I just saw your comment. I have liked you on Facebook (under Joni Smith Black) and will link up to the next party. Thanks so much for the comment and invite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, I caught this comment too late, but started following you and will link up to the next party. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!