Saturday, October 20, 2012

A few Halloween Monsters....

I noticed that one of my old posts removed the pictures of three of my past Halloween projects.  Boo to Blogger for doing that!  Oh well, I will just re-post them :)

                                                                               My cute Chunky Frankenstein.

                                                                                             Chunky Mummy.
                                                                                                Tall Mummy
These were all super easy to make.  Who doesn't love a cute monster?!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! Those are so cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! Why don't you make them and sell them in an Etsy shop? You make alot of wood crafts that are cute. Just saying. I want tall mummy for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!