Monday, April 30, 2012

Serendipity Sign...


Serendipity
n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties

1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.


A friend asked me to make this sign for her.  I wasn't sure what serendipty even meant, other than I remembered that there had been a fairy tale that had used the word.  I don't like making things if I don't understand what the meaning behind them is, so I googled it and was so happy when I saw the meaning!  It's beautiful!  Who doesn't love to make a fortunate discovery by accident?  Isn't this how most of us find love?  I hope she loves the sign as much as I do, the picture doesn't do it justice!

Linking to:
craftomaniac-monday
& making-monday-marvelous
trash-to-treasure
mad-skills-party
tipjunkie
too-cute-tuesday
whatever-goes-wednesday
lil-luna-link-party
wednesdays-wowzers

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!