Friday, December 30, 2011

2x4 Snow Blocks

Hubs and I made 20 sets of these cute SNOW blocks as Christmas gifts for friends, yes that means we had 80 blocks to cut, sand, paint, resand, stain and decorate.  It was quite the process, but I just love the finished product:
The only bummer is that we didn't even make one to keep for us :(  I intend to make another though!  Linking to: hodgepodge-friday
& skiptomylou/made-by-you-monday
& craft-o-maniac-monday
& making-monday-marvelous
trash-to-treasure-tuesday
todayscreativeblog.net/creative-craft/
& .tipjunkie
wednesdays-wowzers
fun-stuff-fridays

4 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! I love the snowman for the "O!" Gorgeous. What a nice friend gift! Have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This turned out incredible! My favorite part is the snowman block! I can't believe you made 20 sets... your friends are lucky to have you! Thanks for linking up to Oopsey Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, CUTENESS!!! This is fabulous!!! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Think I'm going to pin it just because it's so darn cute! :)

    Stopped by from FSF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!