Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Reversible Spring/Summer Wood Blocks

Dual purpose crafts are the best!  Awhile back I decided to make a Spring block set with a chick on it and as I was looking at it, I decided to make the best use of the wood and add a Summer theme on the back of the blocks.  The Spring side:
Flip it all over and this is the Summer side:
It sure makes swapping decorations from Spring to Summer easy!

Linked to:
anti-procrastination-tuesday
nifty-thrifty-tuesday
take-look-tuesday
too-cute-tuesday
whatever-goes-wednesday
wow-me-wednesday
flusters-creativemuster

4 comments:

  1. Oh my these are so darn cute! Love them and love the idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sign and the fact that it is reversible is so cool... Very cute......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!