Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sign From Old Board

My sis built a beautiful home a few years back and has been working on their game room/bar area.  For her birthday, Hubs and I made her this wall hanger sign using some old weathered boards:
I spray painted and sanded the old boards and used my Silhouette Cameo to do the words and then used the negative portion as a stencil. When the lettering was dry, I gave it all a really good sanding and then drilled holes and then used the wire to hold it all together. I'm so in love with old boards and signs!


 I hope she loves it and that it looks great in her bar!


Linking to:
show-off-your-stuff  &
hookin-up-with-hoh
its-hodgepodge-life
& link-up-with-me-liz-marie 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, is it big sis or little sis? Love the sign, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!