Friday, September 14, 2012

Zebra Striped Altered Mirror...

I was thrilled when my daughter told me that her wall mirror broke into a million pieces!  I searched high and low for the perfect replacement and I finally found an old brown beat up 1970ish mirror.  It was perfect!  Of course, I had to paint it pink, and add some zebra stripes!


This is what it looked like when I finished with it:


I wasn't done just yet.  I pulled out my beloved Silhouette and added this:


Now I've got to mount it on the wall.  I hope she loves it :)

Linking to:
myrepurposedlife
.craft-o-maniac
creative-bloggers-party-hop
creatingreallyawesomefreethings
show-off-your-stuff-party
& hookin-up-with-hoh 
link-up-with-me-liz-marie

8 comments:

  1. You know I love it! Perfect. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! I hope things are going well for you :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that I'm following you! I love what you did to this mirror. I've been searching for ideas for my daughter's room and was having a hard time finding mirror ideas. This is awesome! Thanks so much for the inspiration:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, I can't wait to see some of your projects for your daughter's room! Zebra stripes are so much fun :)

      Delete
  3. great mirror redo. I love the way you did the sentiment at the bottom!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at zebra stripes...Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!