Sunday, August 5, 2012

Candlestick Trio Redo...

                                             I've had this candlestick trio for awhile now:

So I did this to them:
Ahhhhh!  Much better!

I embellished the candles as well:
                                 
                                    I wrapped burlap around them and then made fabric flowers for each one..


I love the red paint.  I'm redoing a dresser in the same color and can't wait to get working on it!

Linking to:
craftomaniac
& homemakeronadime
& take-look-tuesday
& tipjunkie
& lil-luna
& hookin-up-with-hoh
& show-off-your-stuff-party

6 comments:

  1. They turned out really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun makeover! I love those details on the candles too!
    THanks again for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love it. Your newest follower from the COM party. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy, I really appreciate it! Have a great day :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!