Saturday, March 24, 2012

Burlap Easter Egg Tile...

I'm getting excited for Easter!  I'm also excited to get my hutch decorated for the holiday, but haven't had much time to craft.  I work a full time job in  a busy medical clinic so I'm kind of a weekend warrior with my crafting and lately my work has taken up my weekends as well (frowny face here!)  Anyhoodle, I was able to whip this tile out:

I love burlap, even though it's stinky, it just makes everything cute!
 I have a ton more projects on my to-do list for Easter/Spring and have got to get my cute daughter's Easter deco's done so that I can ship them to her in Orlando.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a super productive day!

Linking to:
making-monday-marvelous
craft-o-maniac-monday

4 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute!! I passed on The Liebster Award to you because you know I love your blog and those cute things that you make. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this just made my entire week!!!

      Delete
  2. I love your blog - I found you from MarisaPieces, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!