Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Easy Friend Gifts for Kids....

A few very simple, inexpensive friend or teacher gifts that your kiddo's can help put together:



I found the snowman candy bar wrappers  HERE.  We used the movie theater boxes of candy, wrapped them with the snowman wrapper and then topped some with a pair of knit gloves.



And topped others with a pair of fuzzy sleep socks.  For Hunter's teachers we also added a small bottle of lotion.

I found these Christmas flavor lip gloss packages for a really good deal on the ELF website and we just added a mini bottle of lotion for my daughter's friend gifts one year.


For these cute reindeer, we wrapped a 4.4 ounce Symphony candy bar in a paper bag and then simply attached the ribbon, pom pom and wire piping and just drew his eyes on.  My son had a blast making them and they really are darling.


Linking to:
take-look-tuesday
moms-library-link-up-9-for-me

6 comments:

  1. Featuring you this week at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman candy bar with gloves is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made 4 of thems as last minute gifts! I thought when the kids get older wrapping the candy in plain white and letting them draw the snowman parts! I just love this thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm so glad that you were able to make some. It would be really fun to have the kids draw the parts on as well. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!