Monday, February 25, 2013

Frame with Sister Quote....

My cute friend wanted to us a specific quote for her sister's birthday, so she asked me to come up with a cute way to turn it into a gift for her.  Here is what I came up with:



Simple, yet perfect!

Linking to:
craft-o-maniac-monday
creative-bloggers-party-hop
& all-my-bloggy-friends
show-me-what-ya-got
& take-look-tuesday
whatever-goes-wednesday
& wednesdays-adorned-from-above-blog-hop
show-off-your-stuff-party
& creative-inspirations-linky-party
under-100-linky-party


3 comments:

  1. Cute saying! I love the pretty fonts that you used and also overall design. This would definitely make a fun gift to give a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Is the quote printed directly on the glass of the frame? How did you do this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I cut the quote out of vinyl on my Silhouette and then used transfer paper to stick it onto the frame. Hope that helps :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!