Monday, December 16, 2013

More Easy Friend or Neighbor Gifts...

I'm always stressed about what to do for neighbors and my kiddo's friends for gifts.  Here are a few recent and relatively easy & inexpensive) DIY gifts that I made:


Noel Block:

Decorated Wood Letters that are also picture holders (perfect for girls!):



Another example:



Twine Wrapped Star hanger, made from gluing paint sticks into a star shape (this can also be done on a much smaller scale to make ornaments by using Popsicle sticks):

Ice Cream Basket:

And finally, for your dog loving friends/neighbors:

Linked to:
mad-skills-party
give-goods-link-party
coastalcharm./christmas-home-tour-party
time-sparkle-link-party
too-cute-tuesday
take-look-tuesday
flusters-creative-muster
wow-me-wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I love that beware of the wiggle butts sign! Haha so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks J, I thought is was perfect for my friend Lee. She has 3 Shelties and a lab and when the lab is happy, her little butt wiggles all over the place :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!