Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sign Made From an Old Board

I found an old board about 2 years ago and refused to throw it away.  Hubs called me a hoarder.  I told him that it had potential and that I was going to make it fabulous.  I've been debating about what to do with it since then:
I didn't think to take a picture of it until after I had put the first coat of white paint on.  Isn't she beautiful?!  As I painted, Hubs again called me a hoarder and teased me.  I told him that he was going to have to admit that I was right and he was wrong when I was finished.  He just rolled his eyes.

Here she is:



Hubs took one look at it and immediately apologized.  Oh ye of little faith!



One of these days he is going to learn to just believe me!  I love how it looks hanging in my kitchen:


I think that I will "Enjoy" it for years to come!

Linking to:
t2t-tuesday
& craft-o-maniac-monday
& making-monday-marvelous
show-me-what-ya-got
& lil-luna
& wednesdays-wowzers
pin-it-win-it-wednesday
& under-100-linky-party
& whats-new-wednesday
& Visit thecsiproject.com
& hookin-up-with-hoh
whatever-goes-wednesday
todayscreativeblog
tipjunkie

14 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this piece. Great job holding onto it for so long! It worked out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute, great job! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at my new linky party "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" @ www.cheapcraftymama.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I would love it if you would share this project at the CSI Project. The challenge this week is stencil projects. Come link up!!! You just might win. The link party begins tonight through Friday.
    www.thecsiproject.com

    Hugs,
    Dee, the CSI Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sign is adorable! I'd love to have you stop by and share at What's New Wednesday, going now through Saturday night!

    http://www.gratefulbelly.com/2012/04/whats-new-wednesday-four.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love the sign. I'm here from the UBP! Glad I found you there. Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I'm headed over to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. wow, the sign looks awesome in your kitchen!! Visited your Pinterest board ( found a few pins there to follow! ) and would like to invite you to participate in Project Pinterest on April 19th where everyone that creates something from a pin that has inspired them can share. Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandee, I would love to participate! I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful week :)

      Delete
  7. I love the worn look! What a beautiful sign! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Alison! Have a great day :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!