Friday, December 9, 2011

Altered Frames....

Altered frames make terrific gifts, they can be customized to match anyone's color theme. One I recently made:
                                                                            Base paint the frame first.  I mod podged zebra striped wrapping paper on the front and scuffed it up with some sand paper.




Add some bling/embellishments wherever you want.

                                        
A few others that I have done in the past.  The picture quality on these is awful because I took them with my cell phone, but you get the jist:






And remember, frames don't just have to be for pictures!:

Linking to:
free-for-all-friday
frugal-friday
look-at-me-party
creationcorner-friday-link-part.y
its-hodgepodge-friday
friday-frolic-
&real-friday-link-party

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I have altered a few of mine, and turned them into pretty dry erase boards! I am hosting my first link party and would love for you to add this along with anything else you like! http://www.mom4realky.blogspot.com/2012/02/4-real-friday-link-party-1.html

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!