Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boo Frame (Tutorial)...

Easiest craft ever! Sorry but I didn't even think about taking pictures of each step, give me a break, it's my first Tut!!! I'll do better next time, I promise :) Here is what we are making:


Supplies: Wood 4x6 frame
Black paint
B, O, & O, wood letters
Orange paint
1 bag of google eyes
Halloween scrap paper (I just used some that I had leftover from another project)
Modge Podge
Black ink
Sand paper
glue gun/glue sticks
Paint brush or sponge brushes


1.Paint the frame black and the letters orange, let dry (or use whatever color scheme you want).
2.Trace letters with scrapbook paper, cut out and Modge Podge them onto the wood letters. Press out any wrinkles and allow to dry.
3.When completely dry, sand the edges of the paper until you get a nice finished look, then ink around all of the edges.
4. Glue the letters onto the frame and then glue the googly eyes so that they completely cover it.
5.Place pix in the middle and you're done!

Didn't I tell you this was the easiest craft ever? Enjoy!

Linking to:
somedaycrafts 
&
lilluna
&
inspired-by-you-wednesdays

Craft On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!